Sunday, March 9, 2008

Justin Bonomo calls out Men the Master for cheating

bonomo Professional poker player Justin Bonomo called out Men “The Master” Nguyen in a blog post today, accusing the well-known tournament player of cheating in various events. Similar accusations have been raised against Men in the past, and are primarily centered around charges of chip passing between Men and other players that he stakes in tournaments.

Excerpt from Bonomo’s post:

The main reason I’m writing this, is because on a radio show with Gary Wise, I said something to the effect of, “I don’t really know the details of Men, so I’m not going to speak out on the issue. I know he was punished for cheating, and I don’t know if there have been any incidents of him cheating since. I’m under the impression that he’s not allowed to play at Foxwoods ever again.”

Well since then I’ve researched the issue, and even seen some of it first hand.

Whole thing here.

No comments: